Thursday, November 10, 2011

online relationships

Technology is making its way into every aspect in our lives. It has even managed to make its way into our relationships. There are many people that now meet their significant other online. Some of those relationships have turned into marriages. You do have weirdos, but I think dating oonline basically functions the same way. Some guys feel like they have to impress girls. Whether they do it by email or over the phone, it is still a lie created to impress a girl in order to start a romantic relationship with her.

I think it is easier for some people to lie, but I'm sure they do it to people they probably never plan to meet. I think online does make it easier to meet people in different areas, but the same dating rules would apply. However, there are those weirdos that are going to ruin it for other pele, but I think that if they are serious about dating they will present themselves as they would if they were offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment